We have added Kingspan Quadcore™ insulated roof and wall panel options to our range of insulated cladding panels. QuadCore technology offers superior thermal
A composite panel is a simple sandwich of a metal profile outer sheet, insulation filler and an internal liner. Insulated composite steel panels are an ideal one stop solution to insulate and clad your building.
We offer Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW composite roof and wall cladding panels manufactured to your specification delivered direct from the factory.
Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW is available in core panel thickness of 40mm to 150mm with U values ranging from 0.47W/m2K to 0.12W/m2K
Current estimated lead time: 15 to 25 working days
Please select a tab below for further information:
Enter your sheet quantities and sizes
|Number of sheets||Sheet length (m)||Cutback(mm)||Overlap on|
Prices listed below exclude VAT and delivery
|Thickness (d)||Under 51m2**||51m2 to 101m2**||101m2 to 501m2**||over 501m2**|
|40mm core||£48.75 per m2||£45.00 per m2||£41.79 per m2
||£39.00 per m2
|53mm core||£50.84 per m2||£46.93 per m2||£43.58 per m2||£40.67 per m2|
|60mm core||£52.28 per m2||£49.62 per m2||£46.07 per m2||£43.00 per m2|
|73mm core||£54.08 per m2||£51.54 per m2||£47.50 per m2||£44.24 per m2|
|80mm core||£55.76 per m2||£53.22 per m2||£49.65 per m2||£46.34 per m2|
|91mm core||£58.27 per m2||£55.65 per m2||£51.79 per m2||£48.34 per m2|
|100mm core||£60.77 per m2||£58.05 per m2||£53.93 per m2||£50.34 per m2|
|115mm core||£65.80 per m2||£62.88 per m2||£57.50 per m2||£53.67 per m2|
|120mm core||£69.27 per m2||£66.23 per m2||£60.36 per m2||£56.34 per m2|
|137mm core||£77.50 per m2||£71.53 per m2||£66.43 per m2||£62.00 per m2|
|150mm core||£82.92 per m2||£76.54 per m2||£71.08 per m2||£66.24 per m2|
A composite panel is a simple sandwich of a metal profile outer sheet, insulation filler and an internal liner. Insulated composite panels are an ideal one stop solution to insulate and clad your building.
We offer Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW composite roof and wall panels manufactured to your specification delivered direct from manufacturing.
KS1000RW QuadCore™ insulated roof and wall panels offer a maximum cover width of 1000mm and are suitable for use on roofs with a pitch of 4° or more (after deflection)
Profile: Kingspan KS1000RW
Cover width: 1000mm
Profile height: 35mm
Manufactured to size
Approx lead time: 3-5 weeks
QuadCore™ closed cell insulation technology is unequivocally guaranteed to perform to its specified thermal performance for 40 years*. Unlike some insulation materials, it is not subject to degredation of thermal performance over time due to moisture ingress caused by poor weather or damage to the building structure over time.
* When used in conjunction with stainless steel long life fixing systems.
Composite roof and wall cladding offer you significant advantages over conventional site assembled systems, such as:
Composite cladding can be used in a wide variety of applications including:
RAL: 100 80 20
RAL: 100 60 20
RAL: 100 30 20
RAL: 160 20 10
RAL: 240 80 05
RAL: 080 70 05
RAL: 180 40 05
RAL: 220 30 25
RAL: 080 70 10
RAL: 040 40 40
RAL: 080 70 30
RAL: 240 80 10
RAL: 210 80 10
RAL: 260 240 20
RAL: 220 50 15
The Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW roof and wall panel is a through-fix trapezoidal profiled insulated panel which can be used for building applications with roof pitches of 4° or more after deflection. Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW rood and wall panel is also suitable for use as wall cladding.
Standard Lengths 1.8 – 14.5m
Longer Lengths (non- standard) 14.5 – 29.2m
Shorter Lengths (non- standard) Below 1.8m
Note: Additional costs and transport restrictions may apply for non-standard lengths. All lengths may change for export (outside of the UK and Ireland).
|Core Thickness (mm)||40||53||60||73||80||91||100||115||120||137||150|
|Overall Thickness (mm)||71||84||91||104||111||122||131||146||151||168||181|
|Weight kg/m² 0.5/0.4 Steel||9.0||9.5||9.7||10.2||10.5||10.9||11.3||11.8||12.0||12.7||13.2|
Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW roof and wall panels have a Thermal Transmittance (U value), calculated using the method required by the Building Regulations Part L2 (England & Wales) and Building Standards Section 6 (Scotland).
Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW roof and wall panels are manufactured with an HCFC, CFC and HFC free QuadCore insulation core.
The external and internal faces of the panel to be Class 0 in accordance with the Building Regulations when tested to BS 476: Part 6: 2009 and Part 7: 1997.
The Kingspan QuadCore™ hybrid insulation core system has passed all the requirements of:
• LPS1181: 2014: Part 1: Issue 1.2, series of fire growth tests for LPCB approval and is certified to LPS 1181 Grade EXT-B.
• FM approval to FMRC 4880 & 4481 Class 1 fire classification, unlimited height.
• FM 4882 for smoke sensitive occupancy: Class 1 for interior ceiling, unlimited height.
• Reaction to fire classification according to BS EN 13501–1:2007+A1:2009: B-s1,d0.
Kingspan Insulated Panels produced in the UK are certified to BES 6001 (Framework Standard for the Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products) ‘Very Good’. Kingspan Insulated Panels directly contribute to BREEAM/LEED credits.
An air leakage rate of 3m3/hr/m2 at 50Pa or less can be achieved when using Kingspan insulated roof and wall panels.
Sound Reduction Index (SRI)
* Frequency Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW roof and wall panels have a single figure weighted sound reduction Rw = 25dB.
Kingspan panels are normally immune to attack from mould, fungi, mildew and vermin. No urea formaldehyde is used in the construction, and the panels are not considered deleterious
▪ Kingspan XL Forté, Kingspan Spectrum, Kingspan AQUAsafe, Kingspan AQUAsafe55 and Kingspan CLEANsafe: Metallic protected steel to BS EN 10346:2015.thickness 0.5mm. CLEANsafe 15: Metallic protected steel to BS EN10346:2015.thickness 0.4mm
▪ Stainless Steel: Austenitic Grade 316 stainless steel to BS EN 10088: Part 2: 2014, thickness 0.4mm.
▪ Aluminium: Please contact Kingspan envirocare Technical Services.
▪ Kingspan XL Forté: Consists of a multi-layer organic coating, embossed with a traditional leather-grain finish.
▪ Kingspan Spectrum: Consists of a coated semi- gloss finish with slight granular effect.
▪ Kingspan CLEANsafe 15: The coating has been developed for use as the internal lining of insulated panels. Standard colour is “bright white” with an easily cleaned surface.
▪ Kingspan AQUAsafe: The coating has been developed for use as the internal lining of insulated panels to suit high humidity internal environments.
▪ Kingspan AQUAsafe 55: The coating has been developed for use as the internal lining of insulated panels to swimming pool internal environments.
▪ Kingspan CLEANsafe 120: The coating has been developed for use as the internal lining of insulated panels where a high level of cleanliness and hygiene is required, and the panels are to be cleaned down on a regular basis.
▪ Stainless Steel: The stainless steel liner has been developed for use as the internal lining of insulated panels in buildings with a very aggressive/corrosive internal environment.
Standard Cut Back Eaves: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
Class A Endlaps: 75mm, 150mm
Minimum Cut Back: 20mm
Maximum Cut Back: 300mm
Cut to Length: -5mm +5mm
Cover Width: -2mm +2mm
Thickness: -2mm +2mm
End Square: -3mm +3mm
The Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW roof and wall panels can be manufactured in both left to right handed (LH) and right to left handed (RH).
Factory applied side & end lap weather seals.
Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW roof and wall panels are manufactured from the highest quality materials, using state of the art production equipment to rigorous quality control standards, complying with BS EN ISO 9001 standard, ensuring long term reliability and service life. The panels are also being manufactured under Environmental Management System Certification BS EN ISO 14001. Compliant to BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety.
Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW roof and wall panels are CE marked to BS EN 14509: 2013.
Kingspan Total Panel Guarantee covering the structural and thermal performance for a period of up to 40 years and Kingspan Coating Guarantee for a period of up to 40 years (subject to project specific information).
Kingspan QuadCore™ KS1000RW roof and wall panels are stacked weather sheet to weather sheet (to minimise pack height). The top, bottom, sides and ends are protected with foam and timber packing and the entire pack is wrapped in plastic.
|Core Thickness (mm)||40||53||60||73- 80||91||100-120||137-150|
|No. of panels in Pack||17||15||13||11||9||7||6|
Note: Applies to UK pack sizes. Please contact Kingspan Technical Services for export information.
Fully timber crated packs are available on projects requiring delivery by sea freight shipping, at additional costs. Alternatively, steel containers can be used. Special loading charges apply.
All deliveries (unless indicated otherwise) are by road transport to project site. Off-loading is the responsibility of the client.
Site assembly instructions are available from Kingspan Technical Services.